12" Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw - No. DWS780
- Product Promotions
- Please Note: Because Products continue to develop and change, please assume Product Images to be approximate. For exact details of the currently available product, please call us.
- NOTE: Due to the size this item will not qualify for free shipping
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Arbor size 5/8" or 1"
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2" nested and base molding up to 6-3/4" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Horizontal Capacity\: Crown Molding Lying Flat 13-3/4"
- 45 DEG Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber) 2x14 (2x16 with back fence)
- 90 DEG Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber) 2x14 (2x16 with back fence)
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Miters 60 DEG to the right and 50 DEG to the left providing increased capacity
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (56 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw
- Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
- Includes: 66T Carbide blade, Blade wrench, Dust bag, Vertical material clamp