1/2" DRIVE OPEN-END CROWFOOT WRENCH 1-1/4" - No. J5340CF
- Product Promotions
- Please Note: Because Products continue to develop and change, please assume Product Images to be approximate. For exact details of the currently available product, please call us.
- Crowfoot wrenches are used in hard to reach, restricted access situations where a standard wrench or ratchet cannot reach.
- Anti-Slip Design open end (ASD).
- The arched surfaces are designed to spread the contact forces over a greater area and they keep the loads off the corners of the fastener which helps prevent fastener rounding.
- Broad size range ensures the right tool for the application will be available.
- Typically used in lower torque applications.
- Full polish finish provides corrosion resistance and easy to clean surfaces.
- Locking hole feature helps keep the crowfoot wrench engaged on the extension during use reducing downtime due to detachment of crowfoot in awkward spaces.
- Use with locking extensions to reach into spaces too small for a mechanic's arm or where the fastener is out of site.
- SIZE [IN] 1-1/4
- OVERALL LENGTH [IN] 3-5/16
- WEIGHT [LBS] 0.66
- DRIVE SIZE [IN] 1/2