2.25 HP Electronic Fixed-Base Router 120V, 12A - No. 1617EVS
- Product Promotions
- Please Note: Because Products continue to develop and change, please assume Product Images to be approximate. For exact details of the currently available product, please call us.
- The Adjustable speed dial (8000-25,000 RPM) allows the operator to set the optimal speed
- Constant Response Circuitry, the router will maintain a constant speed throughout the cut, resulting in clean, accurate product
- Users can glide along the intended cutline using dovetail fixtures, templates, jigs and other guidance devices
- The Bosch Precision Centering Design allows the bit to be centered with the sub-base or optional template guides
- Microfine bit-depth adjustment
- Rounded hardwood handles maximize user control
- Right or left switch location - for user preference and consistency (motor does not rotate during depth adjustment)
- Threaded three-hole base pattern
- Dust-sealed power switch
- One-piece armature shaft
- 2" sub-base opening
- Fixed base has threaded holes for mounting to router table positioned in common 3-hole pattern
- Double insulated
- Power switch - now includes dust-sealed power switch
- RA1161 fixed-base with system for adjusting bit height from above a router table
- Base Diameter 6"
- Base Opening 3-3/4"
- Collet Capacity 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 8 mm
- Fixed-Base Depth Range 1-5/8"
- No-Load RPM 8,000-25,000
- Works with: Router Tables RA1171 Cabinet-Style Router Table, RA1181 Router Table, RA1165 Router Table Base, RA1152 Offset Bit-Change Wrench Set; Router Guide RA1054, Template Guide System RA1128, Template Guide Adapter Set, RA1129 Template Guide Set, RA-Series Template Guides; Centering Device for Subbases and Attached Template Guides RA1051; Dust Collection Attachments RA1175 Edge-forming Dust Hood, RA1172AT Two-Hood Dust Hood Set; Plunge Base RA1166
- Includes: 1/4" S. R. Collet Chuck -- 2 610 906 283, 1/2" S. R. Collet Chuck -- 2 610 906 284, 16mm Shaft Wrench -- 2 610 991 388, Collet Nut Wrench -- 2 610 992 417, Chip Shield -- 2 610 991 389, Fixed Base (RA1161), T-Handle Hex Height Adjustment Wrench -2610923193, Pack of 3 10-24 Screws for Table Mounting - 2610925813