- Brushless motor requires no brush changes.
- Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off.
- E-Switch Protection - When the ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool.
- E-Clutch® / Overload Protection
- Max Watts Out 850 Watts
- Spindle Size 5/8-11
- Includes: Grinder; Side Handle; Hex Key; Inner and outer flange; type 27 guard; (2) 6.0 AH DCB206 Batteries; Charger DCB115; Kitbag