3/8" Drill, Pneumatic, 2,600 RPM - No. UT8895
- Product Promotions
- Please Note: Because Products continue to develop and change, please assume Product Images to be approximate. For exact details of the currently available product, please call us.
- 0.9 HP Motor for ultimate stall resistance
- Fully caged gears with needle bearings for ultimate reliability
- Ported throttle valve for ultimate control and reliability
- Through handle exhaust with built-in silencing system
- Advanced ergonomically designed handle with "Softouch" coating offers ultimate comfort and reduced vibration
- Jacobs® industrial chuck for accuracy and durability
- Reversible models are ideal for reaming and rivet removal
- Recommended pressure 90 psi, 6.2 bar
- Air inlet 1/4"
- Recommended hose 3/8"
- Air Consumption 18.4 cfm, average air consumption 4.6 cfm
- Continuous drilling in high volume