- Reduced timing chain and valve train wear.
- Mitigates against low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI).
- Improves engine durability without sacrificing fuel economy.
- Exceptional oxidative and thermal stability, especially at high temperatures.
- Rapid circulation and pumpability in lower temperatures to minimize wear during start up.
- Reduced oil consumption.
- Extended oil drain capability and intervals.
- High viscosity index.
- Enhanced detergency and dispercency to prevent and control sludge, deposits and varnish.