Hose -to-Hose Service - No. WB1
- Product Promotions
- Please Note: Because Products continue to develop and change, please assume Product Images to be approximate. For exact details of the currently available product, please call us.
- ID: 1/2" to 1-1/4""
- Maximum Pressure: 200 PSI
- King cable is the low cost answer to eliminate injuries caused by broken air hose connections
- King safety cable reaches across the hose fittings to provide standby safety for hose. Spring-loaded loops in the cable ends open easily to pass over the couplings for a firm grip on the hose.
- Thoroughly tested with years of service. A positive safeguard for air hose connections - helps you meet today's safety standards.
- Highly resistant to rust and corrosion
- King Safety cable must be installed in the extended position (no slack)
- Wire Rope: Galvanized Carbon Steel
- Ferrules: Aluminum
- Springs: Galvanized Carbon Steel