30 Seconds outdoor cleaner original formula since 1977, cleans virtually anything outdoors. It's clean, when you want it clean. Save water, energy and time by skipping the pressure washer. One gallon of Concentrate will clean up to 200 sq. ft. on porous surfaces, up to 600 sq. ft. on nonporous surfaces. To extend the coverage up to 1800 sq. ft, you can mix 1:4 with water and leave wet with the product 4 times longer. Keep wet with the product for up to 3 minutes, then brush surface if necessary. (non-corrosive to metals when used as directed). Keep wet with the product for up to 5 minutes, then brush surface with the grain. (stained wood can become blotchy in appearance. This is remedied by re-staining). Keep wet with the product for up to 15 minutes, then brush if necessary (non-staining to concrete). For heavier stains, reapply cleaner to surface before rinsing and brush again, if necessary. Rinse the surface thoroughly using a garden hose. After each use, clean applicator thoroughly with water.
- Cleans stains from organic growth on your outdoor surfaces like algae, mold, mildew, dirt and grime
- Powerful, easy to use concentrated formula
- Simply mix a 1:1 ratio with water, spray on and hose off
- Immediate results on a variety of outdoor surfaces including decks, composite,stained surfaces, concrete, bricks, masonry, gutters, siding, canvas, plastic, stucco, fences, arbors and painted surfaces
- Safe to use around landscaping, plants and your lawn
- The formula breaks down once rinsed into the soil
- The most popular product for a rapid clean