We have the ability to ship common carrier or palletized freight line. Our preferred method of shipment is through the United Parcel Service (UPS), the United States Postal Service (USPS), or Federal Express (FedEx). *Items ordered after 12 PM EST are not guaranteed to ship the same day* ** We do not offer shipping outside of the United States of America**
Please note the following shipping guidelines:
- Billing: Customer is to be billed upon shipment. Orders will not be invoiced when they are received, only when shipped.
Fulfillment: We strive to have an accurate inventory count and present correct levels of “Quantity on Hand” and “Quantity on Order” for each product. If availability of a particular item is in question, please contact us directly and we will confirm availability by physical count. * **
- Tracking: We will notify you of the UPS, USPS, FedEx tracking number associated with your package at time of shipment.
- Drop Shipments: Whitehead Hardware Company also provides Drop Ship Freight Line shipping to most locations in the 48 contiguous United States.
- In-Store Pickup: Local customers may select in-store pick up at checkout at no cost. When selected the item(s) are pulled and placed at the counter and an email will be sent out notifying the customer that the item(s) are ready to be picked up.
- Restricted Items: We display many non-shippable UPS or FedEx items on WWW.WHITEHEADINDUSTRIAL.COM. These items are placed onsite to serve our local market in which the merchandise will be delivered by Whitehead Hardware or picked up by the customer. If you request such a product to be shipped UPS or FedEx, we will cancel the item(s) and notify you prior to shipping the remaining order. Order cancellation is permitted with no penalty charge.
- Express Shipments: We are happy to offer guarantee express shipments through FedEx, UPS, and USPS (options will be given on shipping selection screen)***
- Damaged Goods: In the case that a package or product has been damaged upon delivery, please contact us with images of the damaged goods and the packaging it arrived in. Once we are contacted we will work with you on a solution that best fits your needs. Exchanges will ship the same method as the original order.
*There may be instances when a particular item may appear to be available at time of placing your order but sold prior to being pulled for shipment *
**Please note, if an item shows zero quantity on hand, you may still order it. By doing so, you are agreeing to a backorder for that specific product. Do understand that shipment will be delayed pending receipt of our restock order. For any questions pertaining to backorder shipments, please contact us directly. If your order happens to be time sensitive, we suggest you call to receive a best faith estimate of when the item will become available prior to placing your order. We ship orders once complete. Any backorders will result in a delayed shipment for the entire order. Please contact us directly to handle any concerns pertaining to backorders.**
*** Please note, Priority Mail remains a non-guaranteed service. The Postal Service does not provide a money-back guarantee if items sent via Priority Mail fail to arrive by the scheduled delivery date. However, Priority Mail Express continues to provide a money-back guarantee service***