Top-Handle Jig Saw, 6.5 amps - No. JS365
- Product Promotions
- Please Note: Because Products continue to develop and change, please assume Product Images to be approximate. For exact details of the currently available product, please call us.
- Powerful 6.5-Amp Jig Saw
- Variable speed - Dial sets maximum speed and accelerator trigger controls operating speed
- Exclusive multi-directional blade clamp provides superior grip of T-shank blades. (JS365 does not accept U-shank blades.)
- Tool-less Blade Change System—Fast and effortless blade installation and removal
- Precision-machined plunging mechanism and low-vibration design for enhanced accuracy and smooth operation
- Sturdy die-cast foot with steel insert and on-board bevel Allen key storage
- Four orbital-action settings -Different blade strokes for smooth to aggressive cuts
- Adjustable dust blower keeps cutting line clear
- Ergonomic top handle and two-finger trigger for versatile, comfortable grip
- Ambidextrous lock-on button – For steady long cuts and user comfort and control
- Cutting Capacity Soft Wood 3-1/2"
- Cutting Capacity Aluminum .875
- Cutting Capacity Mild Steel .375
- Hertz 60
- Max. Bevel Cut 45°
- No Load SPM 500-3,100
- Rating 120V
- Stroke Length 1"
- Includes: (1) - Blade; (1) - Anti-Splinter Insert (2601016093); (1) Plastic Overshoe (1619P07958); (1) - Allen Bevel Wrench; (1) - Carrying Case(1)