1-3/4" Adjustable Tongue & Groove, 1/2" Shank Router Bit Set - No. 99-036
- Product Promotions
- Please Note: Because Products continue to develop and change, please assume Product Images to be approximate. For exact details of the currently available product, please call us.
- Bearing diameter 7/8"
- Carbide height 13/16" to 1-11/32"
- Overall length 3-1/4"
- A tongue cutter with opposing shear angles to ensure a flawless finish
- Adjustable at .002 inch increments for stock thickness of 1/2" to 1-1/4" and groove widths of 7/32" to 3/8"
- Each bit is coated in Silver I.C.E. - a revolutionary coating that minimizes heat and pitch build-up
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide for longer bit life and flawless finish
- Produces perfectly fitted tongue and groove joints for projects such as Shaker style cabinet doors
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on table-mounted portable routers