- Large radius 7/16"
- Carbide height 5/8"
- Angle 110 degree
- Overall length 2-1/2"
- Creating beautiful raised panels for cabinet doors or wall paneling
- Revolutionary Quadra-Cut™ design combines two small wings that cut downward to shear the top edge for a splinter-free surface, and two large wings that shear upward for a smooth finish
- Use 1/2" height for 5/8" stock. Use 5/8" height for 3/4" stock
- Ideal for creating raised panels for doors and paneling, as well as decorative tops, plaques and molding
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on table-mounted portable routers